Monday, June 26, 2017

Another Pday

This week Elder Bourne didnt have much time to email but he did say he has been busy. He told me today that he has to go to the dentist because of a tooth ache, it happens to be one of his front teeth too!! Yikes! The church doesnt pay for this like this and I just pray that my benefits work over there. I sent him with my card just incase it happens to work. Other than that he didnt have much to say this week. He sent some pictures her took in Cambridge. He didnt get transferred last week so he got a new companion. His name is Elder Klobcic from Slovania. Also Just over a week ago Tyson got to drive into London to go hear Elder Christofferson speak and to take the mission car and trade it for a new one! He was pretty excited for that. He said it was awesome to hear Elder Christofferson speak. He loves serving in England and has made so many friends over there. Miss this kid alot!




No comments:

Post a Comment